Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My nail off

December 6, 2005

I'm still extremely busy nowadays. I don't have enough time to access the Internet.
I won't work overtime for so long tomorrow so that I have my spare time many more.
By the way, I wrote my diary yesterday that I have to be careful myself not to get injured at the factory. But I wasn't able to do that. I was annoyed so much yesterday. So I torn my fingernail off a little !
Ouch ! (ToT)
However, it looks like a scratch for me. :-) There are so many wounds on my hands. I'm going to work so hard tomorrow, too !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your" date" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "dating service" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you commit to this site to let us know how you are doing!

Ako said...

Are you OK? Don't work so hard.

plow7010 said...

>>Ako-san:

Yes ! okey-dokey ! (^^;
That's a scratch for me as previously posted.
I'm a father of 3 children now. I have to work hard, right ?
But, I should watch out for myself as you say. Thanks a lot !

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »