Friday, December 23, 2005

Printing

December 23, 2005

I wrote new year greeting cards sent my friend, my relatives, and our customers today. No, no... I didn't write them. I made the original on my PC and only printed them. I've never written them recently. (^^;
My printer is really old one. There were some terrible problems when I was printing them today. It didn't work well first. So the result looked funny, especially color printing. I guess the cause is that it was cold for real even in doors. The printer didn't want to work as such a condition like me. :-p
By the way, I ran short of the cards to print after the trouble. I rushed into my uncle's shop in order to buy some postcards so that I print them as soon as possible since I wanted to finish printing them by the end of the day.

No comments: