Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Finished

December 28, 2005

We are finished with all of our this year's work. I was really on edge today. Because the manufacturing line of our factory doesn't work well nowadays. I hoped it wouldn't have any serious problems on the last day. :-)
The wish came true. It did good job ! Thanks a lot ! We was able to finish the last day's work comfortably thanks to the good job of it.

We have 7 days off for our winter holidays ! I'm going to prepare to get the new year started and study English a lot, of course... Maybe ? :-p

I'd like to take my family to ski slopes several times the next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey international friends! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the dating service maybe endless. Maybe I will have a better keyword, searching for match maker since my keyword "instant" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!