Monday, December 12, 2005

13th Wedding Anniversary

December 12, 2005

Today, December 12th, is our 13th wedding anniversary ! We didn't do any special things tonight. But I came home with some short cakes. Today's dinner was yosenabe - I think it called "Japanese chowder" in English.

I remember that day... The reception started at 12 o'clock sharp on December(12) 12th, 1993. And the flight number of the airplane which we boarded for our honeymoon to Australia was 777. Yes ! 12-12-12 and 7-7-7 !!! ha-ha. Of course, the occasions happened by chance. :-)
Now, we have 3 kids. I hope to spend time with my family peacefully as long as possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

おめでとうございます。
っていうかオチはそれかい!

            けいちゃん

plow7010 said...

>>けいちゃん:

Yes ! That's all ! ha-ha !

せやっ!それだけや!わははっ!(笑)

Anonymous said...

Hey international friends! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the dating service maybe endless. Maybe I will have a better keyword, searching for match maker since my keyword "instant" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!