Saturday, December 10, 2005

Pounding mochi event

December 10, 2005

There was an interesting event at the kindergarten my daughter attend. That was the pounding mochi(rice cake) event. There were no enough members who help (to) make mochi, especially no enough powerful men. So I had to join the event. Yeah ! I'm a factory worker, you know. I have the enough power to pound mochi well. :-)
By the way, I invited my Australian friend to the event. At first, he seemed not to want to pound mochi. But some pretty kindergarten students asked him to try it. After that, he decided to do it. I think most of the children had a good time thanks to his help.

Actually.... I got tired a lot today. I'm tired at my work nowadays. And I tried to speak English during the day. At the kindergarten and some English lessons. But they are truly good exercises for my tough brain. I want to try to speak English even if I'm tired. :-)

No comments: