Sunday, December 11, 2005

Having relationship

December 11, 2005

My children and I went to my neighboring junior high school, which my eldest son is going to attend next year, to see an event. The purpose of the event is having a relationship in the district we live. So many organizations opened some free shops and cheap shops to sell something to eat or drink. There also are some shops to teach interesting culture. For example, magic, how to play the game of go(Japanese traditional game) and how to train for being firemen.

my wifehaveing a relationship my son and daughter
My wife helped the event as a volunteer staff. So I had to take all my children to the event. I was really exhausted after the event. Because I've been very busy on both business and private since 2 weeks ago. I expect much not to be busy like last week. I will not be probably so busy at work. :-p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!