Friday, September 02, 2005

Would you like to do SEO ?

September 2nd, 2005

I gave my factory's website SEO today.
You know, "SEO" stands for "Search Engine Optimization".

When I was doing it, I had a telephone call.

The calling person said, "I was wondering if we could build your website. Of course the cost would be cheap."

I replied, "No thank you. I've already built myself my factory's website."

He continued talking. "I understand, sir. Also, we would be able to deliver SEO. After giving your site SEO, the rank of your site at any search engines would go up. For example, Google, Yahoo...."

I additionally answered, "I've already done it. And my site is displayed as No.1 at Google, but not No.1 at Yahoo. So, I'm doing it myself for Yahoo right now. No thank you, SEO. By the way, I used to be a computer system engineer. Why don't you send me e-mails as the approach ? You're computer system company, you should approach it on the Internet. That's the ordinary method as website developers in my opinion. Anyway, I really hate such sales approaches by phone. Because, phone calls sometimes interrupt my time without thinking a convenience. I've decided not to buy anything approached by phone."

He got off the line after replied in a small voice, "I'm so sorry...."

After that I thought I had to say, "Thanks to your providing the idea of this diary." LOL

What do you think about telephone sales ? :-)

No comments: