Sunday, September 18, 2005

I've changed my handle and address.

September 18th, 2005

I got an advice yesterday.

My English teachers told me that I should change your handle(nick name).
Because the name - Prowler7010 has very bad meaning.
Almost all the native English speakers must feel fear from the name, they said.

But I named it from a song of my favorite band - IRON MAIDEN's debut album....


So, I have decided to change it ! My new handle is plow7010 !

My new blog address is http://plow7010.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Ako said...

Hi plow7010-san,

Thanks for the information. What does plower mean?

plow7010 said...

>> Ako san:

"prowler" means kind of "stalker". (^^;)

But I named it this clue.

niltiac said...

Yes, "prowler" means to be roaming around, looking for trouble, kind of. I like the new nickname also.

plow7010 said...

>> Ms. niltiac:

I've known the meaning before.
and I don't mind about that.

But some native English speakers who teach me English often suggest me that I should change handle.

The noun "plow" means one of farm tools, doesn't it ?
And the verb "plow" means positively, I think.

BTW, my father and ancestors used to be a farmer. :-)

Ako said...

I see. Thanks. Your English teacher is right about that. ^^