Friday, September 23, 2005

PE(physical education) festival

September 23rd, 2005
throwing balls into baskets
I went to the elementary school my children attend today. There was the PE festival at the school.

It's too hot to hold the festival today. I got a suntan...(a - necessary ?)

All students had so much energy and gave a lot of good performances ! That's a heartwarming scene, isn't it ?
I was given so much vitality by them. Looking on such good performances of children is exactly good for everyone in my opinion.
They make me feel bright future whenever I look on their energetic plays.

My children took part in footraces, throwing balls into baskets, and more. lunch box
Also, I took part in a three-legged race and my wife in a tug of war. :D

In almost all Japanese elementary schools, we have box lunch together when PE festivals.

By the way, my eldest son is going to participate in the qualifying 31-legged race by elementary school students live in Osaka prefecture next weekend.

I'm looking forward to seeing it !

31-legged race

No comments: