Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm tagged meme

September 20th, 2005

I'm tagged the stuff called "meme" by RU a few days ago.
I think "meme" is similar to "baton" on Japanese blogs and
"tagging" means giving somebody the baton.

Let me start.


Songs I'm Fully Digging Right Now

I'm into old British Heavy Metal / Hard Rock.

1. Prowler/ IRON MAIDEN - The song is the origin of my handle name.
2. Wickerman / IRON MAIDEN
3. Child in time / DEEP PURPLE
4. Stargazer /RAINBOW
5. Sacred heart / DIO
6. Painkiller / JUDAS PRIEST
7. Red sky / Micheal Schenker


7 Answers to 7 Questions

7 things I plan to do before I die:


1. borrow huge money under a false name
2. have a lot of sushi and steaks
3. buy a Ferrari
4. try to have some girlfriends :-p
5. go abroad ( everywhere I want to go )
6. hide the rest of the money
7. tell my children where the money is


7 things I can do:

1. make sushi
2. wake up early morning
3. work at the scorching factory
4. type well (touch typing)
5. drive forklift very well
6. built web sites written in HTML
7. speak Japanese fluently hehe...

7 things I cannot do:

1. sleep enough every night ( I alway sleep for around 5 hours. )
2. work as a computer system engineer any more
3. quit to drink alcohol
4. do housework
5. take days off on weekdays
6. run fast
7. speak English fluently

7 things that attract me to another person:

1. good job
2. challenge spilits
3. soulful songs
4. excellent web sites
5. knowledge
6. kindness
7. positive thinking

7 things that I say most often:

1. Aa, Shindo. (I'm tired.)
2. Nemi-. (I'm sleepy.)
3. Harahetta. (I'm hungry.)
4. Sya-naina. (What's done is done.)
5. Honmakaina ? (Is that true ?)
6. Eekangennise- ! (Have done !)
7. Maido ! ( Hi ! )

7 celebrity crushes:

1. Ronnie James Dio
2. Steve Harris
3. Sayuri Ishikawa
4. Mayumi Ono
5. Akiko Yada
6. Waka Inoue
7. Youku Hata

7 bloggers I'm tagging:

I have no idea whom I should tag... Sorry.
If you like, post your meme on your blog freely.

No comments: