Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'm going to grow ..... ?

September 11th, 2005

I've decided to grow beard and mustache. :D prowler7010 with mustache and beard
I want to change my image. I haven't tried to do it before.

What ? Why do I want to change ?

I'm getting old...ha-ha. I'll be able to refresh if I could change my image.

But my wife said to me, "You look a little dirty with your growing mustache and beard, like a bear...."
I was shocked to hear that...
And she got angry a little and continued to talk, "If you would actually grow them, I would dislike you." I didn't realize she dislikes a man with mustache and beard.
I might stop growing it....My life is really scary when get angry. LOL


By the way, I'm 42 years old now. What do you recommend to change my image ?

4 comments:

Neo*utO said...

hey how are u doing.
i come to your blog from your comment on the english only community in MIXI, i have an unrelated question

how do u have trackback service and still use the blogger comment service?


my blog
http://www.globalstandard.blogspot.com/

plow7010 said...

>>Neo*utO

Nice to meet you ! Thanks for your first visit.

I've posted about the trackback service.

Take a look, please. See you.

plow7010 said...

>>junko & ken san:

Nice to meet you. Thanks for your suggestion !

No.3 is very interesting !( looks like Ryo-san :D )

Neo*utO said...

thanks, i got it to work

cheers