Sunday, September 18, 2005

A farewell party

September 18th, 2005 a female teacher and me

I went for a drink after a couple of English lessons with my English teachers and the other students yesterday.

One of the English teachers quit the English school yesterday. So we had the farewell party !

The teacher had a lot of beer, of course stronger than me. But I drank a lot too. I don't remember how many jugs of beer I had... :-p male ex-teacher and me

Anyway I'm very glad to have such a good time. All of the party participants are much younger than me. :D
It was fresh to my tough brain.

The end time of the party was over AM 2:00 if I remember correctly.

By the way, I took some pictures at the party. But I didn't ask partytheir permission whether I can post them on my blog or not. So I've given them some atmospheric effects. :-)

Thanks a lot ! > Mr.G and the others.

No comments: