Monday, September 12, 2005

SOGO department store in Osaka city.

September 12th, 2005 a ratton art shop

At Shinsaibashi in Osaka/Japan, A big department store reopened.
The name is SOGO - one of very famous department stores in Japan. You know ?

One of my e-mail friends, who lives in Tokyo, has opened her temporary shop in the department store.
The shop looks like Japanese old style shop, kind of antique shop.
She's a great artist of knitting rattan, and has published the book which is written how to knit rattan. I went to SOGO to visit her shop yesterday. She promised to send me her book with her autograph. :-)
She isn't so famous and the rattan art isn't too. But I get interested in the art. I've decided to try it. Of course, I'm a old type Japanese man, so I'm not good at knitting. :-p

a ratton art shopAnyway, all artists can make their own art. An artist is ONLY ONE person. All creation they created are only one each in the world. So we hold admiration for them.
I was very happy to see her arts in my hands. :D


As I told on the previous post, I want to change my image and lifestyle. Her arts are fresh to my tough brain( stubborn ).



a lucky charm

The figure(looks like a cat) on the right is one of her creations.
That's a good-luck charm. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »