Monday, September 26, 2005

"curry and rice" and my weight

September 26th, 2005

"Curry and rice" is one of the most popular foods in Japan.

Most Japanese like it. Of course me too.
We had it last night as dinner, which was cooked by my wife.
She always cook it in plenty to have the leftovers in the next day.
It is said that "curry" improves taste after letting stand for a night.
I think so, too.

Therefore, I had curry and rice for my breakfast. It tasted pretty good ! :D
Is it strange to have curry and rice as breakfast ?
But I'm a factory worker, so I have to have a large breakfast to work hard !
I was able to work hard thanks to having the great meal today. (^o^;

After I came home, I took my weight after a long time....
Wow ! Oh, My God !!!!!!
I gained 4 kilograms !!! My weight was 63 kilograms on this June.
I guess I have had too much beer this summer. I'll bet ! (ToT)

No comments: