Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Why do you have the blog ?

September 7th, 2005

"Why do you have the blog ?"

I've been practicing my English on this blog as for me. And I wanna communicate with people of different nations. After that, I'm much happier if I could make friends from all over the country.

On the other hand, I have another blog written in Japanese. If you can browse the web sites written in Japanese, browse it.
I deliver several kinds of information on it. For example, English tips, sushi, and joke. :D
I sometimes receive spam trackbacks and spam mails on it. I show my Gmail address "prowler7010@gmail.com" on it and this blog. The Gmail service is very convenient for spam mails. Gmail automatically categorize whether received mails are spam mails. But it sometimes categorize correctly. :D Oh well, All the programmed process are not perfect. I know why are not because I used to be computer programmer. :-p

By the way we got to invite 100 people to Gmail service.(50 people, before) What does it mean ? I don't know why they increased the number.

2 comments:

Ako said...

I tried to comment on your Yahoo blog but I couldn't see the submit button. Maybe it was because of Safai. I'll try it with another browser tomorrow. (^-^)

plow7010 said...

You use Mac OS X, don't you.
I've heard Safari is more comfortable than IE for Mac.
Thanks for your trying.