Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sea Food BBQ

Sunday, November fourth, two thousands and six

the beachThe day before yesterday I went to "Pichi Pichi beach" near my city to have a barbecue with my mom, children and their mother. Their mother is sometimes called my wife, though. :) My dad went fishing on the day, actually. He apparently would rather go fishing than eat three times a day.(三度の飯より、釣りが好き sando no meshi yori turi ga suki)
In Japan when Japanese people mention those who are crazy about something, they say "三度の飯より、somethingが好き". I hope you understand what I mean. :)

Anyway, we had tons of meat and seafood - such as beef, pork, turban(top) shells, scallops. Let me upload some pictures I took there.

bbq bbq

Ahh... I have to visit a relative's home today, in order to attend a Buddhist memorial service, that's going to be held for one of my uncles who passed away two years ago, when he was eighty-eight years old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! sounds delicious!! i envy u.
after that u went to ion.
i llllove sea food. shrimp,shell,fish,clam,etc....there are amazing taste!!
but im poor...i don have money so much,and i have to save money. so, i always eat rice and miso soup ,sometimes croquette,...

anyway, you had great time..so good!!

"osaru no monkichi"

plow7010 said...

Hey osarunomonkichi,

Those foods were amazingly delicious as you say. :)
On the other hand, I spent lots of money.... However, I had a great time... So far so good. :(