Thursday, November 16, 2006

Schedule killing me

Thursday, November sixteenth, two thousands and six

I'm going to leave for Tokyo tomorrow morning. I'm supposed to get on the Shinkansen which departs from Shin-Osaka around 7 am. And I MUST visit three companies during the business trip, which are respectively located in Tochigi prefecture, Ibaragi prefecture and Gunma prefecture. I expect to get home in the midnight of the day after tomorrow.... The schedule is killing me! Hell's bells!

respectively: それぞれ
Hell's bells!: なんてこった!畜生!(アメリカ・口語)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I'm a Canadian that will be going to Japan to teach English. I recently heard about Japan's SNS named Mixi.

Could you send me an invite? I would greatly appreciate it.
kanadajin@blognome.com

ありがとう!

Mark

plow7010 said...

Hi Mark

It's great for me to get your comment for the first time. Let me send you the invitation.