Friday, November 25, 2005

International exchange event and Takoyaki

November 23, 2005
event
My American friend and I went to an international exchange event. There was a nice activity. It was "Try to make takoyaki". "Takoyaki" is a Japanese snack.
See also this article about takoyaki.

My Australian friend invited me to join the event. He joined the event with his friends, who have been studying Japanese in Japan. There is a international exchanges place at rinku town, where is close to Kansai international airport.
The event was held there. I met a lot of nice guys and had a chat. That was really fan !

After that, my American friend came to my house to see my Japanese traditional style house. He is very interested in Japanese culture. I tried to explain the detail of my house to him. But my English skill is still bad... I couldn't explain well. I have to apologize to him.
Anyway, we served him oden and raw fish for dinner at home and went out for a drink. He tried to sing some English and Japanese songs at a karaoke bar. :-)

No comments: