Thursday, November 17, 2005

Kotatsu - fireplace with a coverlet

November 17, 2005
kotatsu
It was really cold for autumn yesterday. We decided to take out a KOTATSU - a fireplace with a coverlet last night.

It's truly warm for us. :-) Winter season is coming soon. What a short autumn.....
Anyway, winter is the busiest season at my work. I'll have to work 12 hours or more a day. But I'll continue to learn English if I have to work more hard. It means getting old for me to quit studying English.
By the way, I had a lot of Japanese hot sake last night. It's the best way to spend such a cold night.:-) How do you spend at cold nights ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surprise guest on Blogspotting podcast: Heather Green
Stephen Baker Coming to the end of the 10-week series of podcasts on bloggers, and I figured, for a change, why not interview Heather? So she and I went up to the studio yesterday and discussed the ups and ...
Roy
Hi, can you if you are interested visit my site: sms
Very interesting when I searching blogs and see your site.
Roy

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »