Saturday, November 19, 2005

Concert at Kindergarten

November 19, 2005

My wife and I went to a kindergarten where our 4-year-old daughter attend in order to see a concert today.
I was worried about her condition. She had a little bit fever last night. If the temperature went up, I didn't get her in on the concert. Fortunately, it went down this morning. I was relieved.

She and her classmates are really so infant that they can't play well any musical instruments. However, they were practicing a lot for a long time. It's the most important to challenge them, right ? They definitely played so hard. We enjoyed seeing it there. Especially, the scene that many infant girls play musical instruments is so cute. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Pay per click reciprocal links Luxembourg financial planning real estate