Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I don't understand why my wife ask me...

November 16, 2005

My wife often ask me to get home until 6 pm on every Saturday. I usually take English lessons on Saturday. I sometimes get home over 6 pm after them. She wants to have dinner with our children on Saturday, she said. I'm not able to have it with them on every weekdays because I'm so busy at work nowadays. I have to work 10 or 12 hours a day these days.
However, I can get home until a quarter after six on Saturday and can have dinner as soon as I get home. How come she adheres to 6 o'clock sharp ? Why doesn't she wait just 15 minutes ? I don't understand why she is stubborn like that. On the other hand, she often say to me I'm selfish because I leave home around ten to take English lessons and never get home until 6:15 pm on every Saturday. :-p

Please correct my English. :-)

No comments: