Saturday, November 12, 2005

Elementary school students came.

November 10, 2005

Some fifth grade elementary school students who attend the school close to our factory visited us today to research the local industries as one of their social studies.
Some students came to our factory at the same time of last year, too.

Our factory is a kind of recycling factories. I guess it's not interesting for them because it sort of looks like unspectacular work. I explained to them what we manufacture and what the use of our products is. However, I couldn't use any difficult technical words in the explanation of course. It's difficult for me to explain to them about our job without technical words - such as "business secret". I remembered I used to be a computer system engineer. It was important to give presentations with words which our customers understand easily.

On the other hand, I felt fresh in the explanation to them because there's exactly no such situations in my ordinary days. I'm happy they could study something in my explanation.
After that, I taught them our factory's web site address and e-mail address and said to them, "Please send me e-mail if you want to ask me about our factory." They replied, "Yes, thank you." And now... I'm waiting for their e-mail. :-)

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. Check out my site day trading future. It's got lots of info on day trading future.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. Check out my site elliott wave. It's got lots of info on elliott wave.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. Check out my site trader. It's got lots of info on trader.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, plow7010. Check out my site about trader at trader.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. Check out my site elliott wave. It's got lots of info on elliott wave.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. Check out my site future options. It's got lots of info on future options.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. You may want to check out daytrading system. It's got lots of info on daytrading system.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. You may want to check out day trading. It's got lots of info on day trading.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. You may want to check out elliott wave. It's got lots of info on elliott wave.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, plow7010. There's an interesting site about stock market day trading at stock market day trading.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. You may want to check out day trading stock pick. It's got lots of info on day trading stock pick.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, plow7010. There's an interesting site about day trade future at day trade future.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. You may want to check out emini day trading. It's got lots of info on emini day trading.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. You may want to check out trading knowledge. It's got lots of info on trading knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. You may want to check out electronic day trading. It's got lots of info on electronic day trading.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. You may want to check out emini trading. It's got lots of info on emini trading.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. You may want to check out tickquest neoticker. It's got lots of info on tickquest neoticker.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, plow7010. There's an interesting site about day trading coaching at day trading coaching.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. You may want to check out learn to day trade. It's got lots of info on learn to day trade.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. You may want to check out learn emini trading. It's got lots of info on learn emini trading.

Anonymous said...

Hey plow7010. Nice blog. You may want to check out daytradingcourse. It's got lots of info on daytradingcourse.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, plow7010. There's an interesting site about forex day trading at forex day trading.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, plow7010. There's an interesting site about day trading system at day trading system.

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger, been looking for the latest info on futures trading and found Elementary school students came.. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

Anonymous said...

Hello plow7010, been looking for the latest info on day trading and found Elementary school students came.. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.