Sunday, November 13, 2005

Oriental Zodiac

November 13, 2005

I took some English lessons with two other students yesterday morning. We learned the vocabulary of traits, such as rude, generous, optimistic, pessimistic and a lot more.
On the textbook the trait of the person sort of depends on the year that the person was born. Do you know "Oriental Zodiac" ? It's called "12 signs of the Chinese zodiac", too.

The teacher asked us "What's your Chinese sign ?"
I replied "I'm the year of the Rabbit."
Another student replied "So am I."
The other student replied "Wow ! Me, too !"

All of the students have the same sign ! What a coincidence !
1/12 x 1/12 x 1/12 = 1/1728 !!!!!
The teacher is very surprised at the situation ! :-)

I'm 42 years old, another student is 30, and the other student is 18...
Uhm.... I'm the oldest student. (ToT)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »