Friday, November 18, 2005

Some foreigners will come ?

November 18, 2005

I've just decided to try to explain my house, which is a kind of traditional style of Japanese house, in English by some occasions. Also, I'll have to do it about our factory, too.
I'll have some visitors who are native English speakers next week on both private and business.

I received an e-mail which is sent by a likely buyer. He's Japanese, but he works for a foreign company and wants to visit our factory to look on it. Our company is a kind of recycling industry. He has a plan to make something by using our products which are manufactured by our recycling process. He may come with some foreigners. I have to practice my English a lot more ! I've not thought of such a situation before. The recycling industry is very minor, I think.
I've been studying English not for business(for my hobby) because I don't need to speak English on my job. I'm anything more than a factory worker. But it's a good opportunity to practice my English on business ! Thank you so much for sending the e-mail ! I'm really glad that I built the web site of our factory ! Next time... I'll have to build our site in English, right ? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your" IM" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "ADVICE" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!