Friday, November 04, 2005

Kaitenzushi (revolving conveyor-belt sushi restaurant)

November 4, 2005

I went to a revolving conveyor-belt sushi restaurant last night to reward my eldest son for his performance at the 31-legged race which was held last month.

We had a good time and had a lot of sushi !

Kaitenzushi means "revolving conveyor-belt sushi restaurant" in Japanese. It's a kind of sushi bars and was invented in Japan, of course.
Almost all Kaitenzushi bars are cheaper than usual sushi bars. :D
Take a look at the following picture.

plates of sushi

The number of plates we took is 53 including 16 I had. My wife and my children took 37 plates of sushi. That sounds eating too much, doesn't it ?
However, I used to have over 20 plates of sushi on my own when I was young. :-p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow thats pretty amazing! those places are so much fun!