Sunday, June 26, 2005

Takoyaki and Sushi party

sushi 1

sushi 2

June 26, 2005


Yesterday, i went to my friend's house with another friend, to hava a Takoyaki and Sushi party.

i made some Sushi for everybody. i used to work at a Sushi shop on my shool days.Making Sushi is very amusing for me.

We tried some new types of Takoyaki...
No,no....they're not Takoyaki...

Because "Tako" means octopus in Japanese.We never use any octopus....

What should we call them...

a la carte dumpling ??? i'm not sure.....

All of ingredients we used are :

  • scallop(No problem)
  • cherry tomato(a bit of good taste..but, you should be careful about hot juice)
  • cheese(so-so)
  • salami(pretty good for appetizer)
  • shrimp(very good)
  • tuna(i can't have)

What do you think about them ? :-)


strange takoyaki




| | |

4 comments:

niltiac said...

The takoyaki looks very interesting! I know that the sushi would be great...I once tried to make my own sushi and it took about five hours! I know, this is a very long time!

plow7010 said...

Hello, niltiac.

Thanks for your comment. :-)
i've written how to make sushi in english, but i'm afraid the article might not be correct english.
The URL is here

Bye, now.

niltiac said...

Thanks for the article. I will definitely use it as a reference. I think the English is good!
Bye!

plow7010 said...

Hello, niltiac.

i'll be able to advice how to make sushi as far as possible.

Bye for now.