Sunday, November 27, 2005

The urge to be a host family

November 27, 2005

I got the urge to become a host family after my American friend visited our family the other day.
The situation was a good opportunity for me to introduce Japanese culture to foreigners. So I can practice my English for free and they can learn Japanese for free, of course.
It sounds give-and-take, right ? :-)
And my children can have lots of opportunities to come into contact with a different culture.

By the way, my nephew and niece came to my house to play with their cousins - my children. Toooooooo noisy ! But if there's no sound children playing, we will have to feel lonely. I don't have any ideas other than being patient. :-p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test of posting comment by myself

Anonymous said...

test 2 by myself
I'm plow7010.

plow7010 said...

Hi, shay a.
Do you think so, too ? (^^;
I wish could built my second house at the place where my garage is. I have to earn lots of money. (ToT)