Friday, May 19, 2006

TOEIC

May 19, 2006

My English school staffs recommended me to take a TOEIC test the other day. But I haven't so far wanted to take any exams before. The reason I study English isn't for exams, it's for having good communications. Plus, if I take a TOEIC test, the result will depress me heavily. (^_^; In my case, study for exams is boring, not fun.

On the other hand, I'll take some TOEIC or TOEFL tests when I want to judge my ability. Of course I'm not going to prepare anything before the exams, in order to know how my real skills are. I don't know exactly when that time is. Looks so far.

4 comments:

jyuushichinichi said...

Hello!Plow7010san

I think you can take the TOEIC exam easily because your English skill level is heigher than what you think.But as you saying it is not necessary and that is right.
I agree with you.

plow7010 said...

Heyo jyuushichinichi san,

Thank you for your nice comment.
I have no confidence to take a good score on TOEIC so far, especially my speaking skills are still bad, I suppose. I'll post the result on my blog when I take the exam, maybe.:)
See you soon.

こんにちは!
温かいコメント、ありがとう!
今のところ、TOEICで良いスコアを取る自信は無いです。特に、会話能力が悪いと思います。テストを受けたら、私のブログにその結果を公開します、多分。(^_^;
また、お会いしましょう!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! pizza ovens for sale coke ovens door Cannon fan ovens Batman toddler tshirts Which report air purifier require video card texture units bakers pride ovens Weekly stock pick Mitsubishi galant 27f4a2227 Bath tub linners http://www.dance-dance-fall-out.info/Dance_leotards_in_lake_charles_louisiana.html http://www.cellulite-95.info/Vacuum_ovens.html broadband connection http://www.payperclick6.info/celebrex-used.html Medicare payment cataract surgery ovens operate Tradewinds unlock code for the game for free fiat pailo elx 1.0 Frigidaire refrigerator canada