Friday, May 05, 2006

Friend, Teacher, Bar Cinquecento

May 5, 2006

Yesterday I went to Amagasaki city in Hyogo prefecture, Japan in order to meet my friend lives there. We haven't talked in person for a long time. We got to know each other about 10 years ago on an online community. Actually his eldest son has Down's syndrome and my second son had it, too. We sometimes have a chat on the Net, though my second son already passed away due to his terrible heart problem when he was 11 months old. He looked so tired and getting old that I felt sorry to him. I promised to invite him into mixi, a very famous SNS in Japan.

After that, I took some free conversation English classes at the NOVA branch in Amagasaki city. A teacher who used to work in the NOVA branch near my house works in the Amagasaki branch now. That's one of the reasons I went to Amagasaki yesterday. We could happily talk a lot after a long time. I promised to visit her branch again. :)

CinquecentoAnd then, I went get a drink alone to a bar in Osaka city. My American friend who used to live in Osaka recommended me to visit the bar "Cinquecento" because the bar has a nice atmosphere. I was drinking some cocktails when some native English speakers came in. Of course I tried to talk to them in both English and Japanese.
I had the best time I've ever had thanks to my American friend ! Thanks a lot !

Here the more information about "Cinquecento" is.

| | |

3 comments:

jyuushichinichi said...

こちらこそ!


私のブログをご覧いただいて、本当にありがとうございました。
ご返事が遅くなって、申し訳ありません。
はい、私は日本語を勉強でぃています。
でも、なかなか上達出来ません。
それに、母国語は英語ではありません。
私のため両方難しいです。
Profileに載せている意外のことは個人のことなので、メールでおしらせします。

これからも、よろしくお願いいたします。
お互いに、頑張りましょう!

でわ、また。

Hope see you again.

plow7010 said...

jyuushichinichiさん:
コメント、ありがとう!
両立、大変ですね。頑張ってください。
jyuushichinichiさんの日本語、すごく上手ですよ。少なくとも、私の英語よりも、はるかに上手です!
また、そちらのブログに伺いますね。(^_-)-☆

Keep in touch ! TTYL

Anonymous said...

What a great site one time use of ritalin wat doet ritalin met je camping equipment Answering services chicago illinois Benefits ritalin Weight loss weightloss pharmaceuticals ritalin alcohol interaction xenical California state franchise tax rosacea effexor withdrawal and dizziness Land rover careers