Wednesday, May 10, 2006

BBQ & USJ

May 10th, 2006

I'm going to have a BBQ party tomorrow evening at my acquaintance's house, who is about 60 years young(not "years old", "years young" - according to him) and sometimes takes some English lessons with me. He decided to have the party for a woman who is leaving Japan anytime soon.

I had a call suddenly from him the day before yesterday. But he can't know my phone number as far as I remember. Why does he know it? That's strange. Ah! I've just remembered I passed my name card to her last week. I guess he had a look at it and then he called me up. Oh, wait! There're the addresses of my blogs on my name card! He MUST look at my blogs! He is a much higher level student than me! He might point out my errors in my English when I meet him up next time. I must get so embarrassed, but on the other hand it's OK for my study. haha.

Anyway, the start time of the party is 6:30. I have to be off there without taking a shower as soon as I get home after work. However, I think it's OK , because I will be black as soot after the BBQ party. So there's no use taking a shower. haha. I suppose I definitely smell sweaty then. I must be disliked by everyone who are going to come there.

And now, I have a plan to go get a drink this Saturday night. I'm worried that my wife get angry due to often going out to get a drink. I'm really scared... Ummmm but I'm supposed to go to "Universal Studio Japan" with my family this Sunday. Spare me, Honey... (^o^)

No comments: