Sunday, May 14, 2006

Farewell party for NICE LADY

May 14th, 2006

A farewell party was held at a bar in Osaka city yesterday. It's for an Australian nice lady who is leaving Japan soon. I went to the bar, which is called "Tins Hall", in order to have a good time with her. The inside was a little bit noisy, but I'm used to hearing too much noise, because I have three loud kids and love to listen to Heavy Metal. Just one thing I was a little sad. I couldn't catch so well most of words that the native English speakers in the bar said, due to the loud noise.

strange coupleAnyway I had a good time thanks to the nice people who joined in the party. I tried to dance with her and some Japanese friends in spite of my age. I got up this morning when I had a bit of backache. I felt my age... To tell the truth, I'm already 43 years old even though they say I look younger for my age.
I took a strange picture of a Japanese lady and an American guy in the bar. I never post any pictures which is realized who they are, because those pictures are sort of their personal information. But I think everybody never realize who the couple in this picture is, except the people who know them. I think it's OK to post it on my blog, plus I've gotten their permission.
ぎゃははははははは _(_ _)ノ彡☆ばんばん!

After the party, I could catch the last train somehow but there was a small problem. I got to the nearest station from my house when there were no cabs and there was a long line! So I decided to get home on foot for my health even though it takes about one hour. It's OK for me to walk a long distance with listening to Heavy Metal in my MP3 player. And it's a good way to sober me up. Actually, I have to take my kids to USJ(Universal Studio Japan) today, so I can't have a hangover. :) I got home at about 2 am... and I woke up around 6 am automatically from force of my habit. To be honest, I'm suffering from lack of sleep now... pretty sleepy... haha. That's OK! I'm used to having lack of sleep! I can take my kids to USJ today without any problems! No sweat! It's a piece of cake for me!

To get back to my original point, I said to the Australian lady, "Here's looking at you." I studied this phrase myself the day before yesterday to say something nice to her. Sounds too lovely ? She looked so impressed, I suppose. Let me say another phrase! "There's always a next time." And see you on the Internet!

No comments: