Sunday, May 07, 2006

MAIDEN project ?

May 7, 2006

I took some English lessons yesterday morning at the English school that I usually attend.

my dictionarySome of male teachers asked me if I like IRON MAIDEN when they had a look at the sticker which I put on my electronic dictionary.

There were no other students in the class so we talked a lot about IRON MAIDEN - such as the first vocalist and the first drummer. They look much younger than me but they know so well about the band. The band is more famous than I expect, I thought then. One of them went see the band on the stage of Reading Festival, a very famous ROCK festival in the UK, last year. I envy him.....

Anyway, we weren't in no hurry to start English lessons because we prefer talking about IRON MAIDEN. haha
In my case, I'd rather have a chat about our common interesting things. I can always take lessons easier after chat. After 10 minutes chat, we started the lesson. But any new words are too difficult for me....(ToT)

Actually, it's a sort of my strategy to put my favorites things on conspicuous places so that I can make the opportunity to have a chat with native English speakers. The effect is much larger than I expected! Hooray! (I'm not sure the usage of this word "Hooray!" is correct.)

I'm so lucky I could be like Bill Gates someday! - This exaggeration is made by me. It's similar to "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!".

| | |