Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Relatively Cool

Wednesday, October third, two thousand and seven

Finally this autumn has just come in Osaka, Japan. Since it's cool compared to last month, I can work in my factory sort of comfortably and feel little stress. I have tons of back-orders still, though. :-<
Anyway, autumn could be the best season for any activity - such as sports, hiking and having a BBQ! I'm dying for having a BBQ or else I wouldn't have enough energy to live! Actually these days I can't have dinner with my family on week days due to the recent busy situation. Honestly, I really like to see my children eating with a smile. Because I'm the breadwinner, it's a responsibility of mine to work for feeding them. Anytime I see them digging in, that makes me think working hard is worth it and pays off. On the other hand, it's one of my pleasures to go out alone for a drink. If my physical condition allows me to go out this Saturday night, I WILL go get a drink after chatting in English at a branch of NOVA!

No comments: