Sunday, October 14, 2007

Got Lessons at New Place

October fourteenth, two thousand and seven

Since I had to move to NOVA's another branch because of Kishiwada's closing, I took regular lessons at Wakayama for the first time yesterday. One of five lessons I took there was about humor - such as puns, satire, and anecdotes. Because I like "Oyaji gag", which means "Middle aged men's jokes" and tends to play on words, the lesson made me happy, that's to say, I had a ball with interesting teachers at the new place. Besides, there are at least four female teachers in the branch actually and many cheap restaurants and Japanese style bars nearby. How lucky I am! I'm eager to visit the place very soon. Let me check out whether the bars near the school is suitable for dating or not, in case I get a nice girlfriend. :p
Speaking of friends, right after I had had dinner at home, a femail friend emailed me why I didn't show up at the bar we often go get a drink. Since I'm kinda her slave, servant, or subordinate, I had no choice but to obey her order. :D As we were having much alcohol in the bar, she was getting smashed and behave a lot of something funny. I had a ball not only in the English school but also in the bar yesterday. (^^♪

pun: 駄じゃれ、語呂合わせ
satire: 風刺、皮肉
get smashed: べろべろに酔っ払う

3 comments:

UltraNEO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
UltraNEO said...

おじいいはん w!
元気やな?

Eh? reading your entry i think you had a whale of a time!! Though, maybe you're still a little tipsy? As there's a slight error "femail" isn't a word in the english dictionary, thought you'd like to know.. don't you mean a "female friend"??

I guess it's kinda nice to be one's minion or lackey every once in a while、の?

plow7010 said...

Yeah, I made a mess of it and should've written "female". Both "minion" and "lackey" are new words for me. Thanx for letting me know.