Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Why don't I quit NOVA?

Wednesday, October seventeenth, two thousand and seven

Many NOVA students are eager to quit NOVA and be refunded their lesson fees, but apparently the stupid president's company cannot afford to pay them back the money so far. Some friends asked me why I don't quit NOVA soon actually. However, I won't quite it as long as the school exists. One of the reasons is that there are many nice teachers at the branch I belong to now, and another one is that I tend to behave differently from other people, that's to say, I'm sort of perverse. (^_^) The other one is that I'd like to observe how NOVA would get through the recent tough business situation if the airhead could. Actually, I'm in charge of my factory's business management, so I might have such kind of serious circumstance someday, I mean, I'd like to learn lots of ways to get by in poor business environment. I must be lucky that I'm a NOVA student now, because I can study not only English but also how important corporate managements are!


perverse: ひねくれた、あまのじゃくな

5 comments:

UltraNEO said...

I honestly don't know how such a large organisation/business such as NOVA get into such a big financial state. It's not a new business is it? it does have a long history, right? So how is this possible? Don't tell me they opened lots of new branches without doing any market research, or have prospective students with contracts before opening those new locations...

How can it possibly have no money? Where did all the student sign up fees all vanish to? If they have no money, how come they can still rent their offices??

I can only assume that someone in the management isn't being completely honest, he/she must of stolen money from the company to pay off personal gang-related debts, or lost it all on those horrid Pachinko machines.

I'm sure NOVA's management and marketing team has a lot to answer for, especially with it's recent mis-leading advertising campaign... They must of know a false advertising would lead them into trouble!!

Then this week, there's the Fund Injection guy who was recently arrested for falsely fixing the companies shares prices on the exchange - what are people thinking?? - What a dumbass!!

I think it's 'OVA...


Oh, Takashi if your business is private and your keeping an eye on your accounts.. there shouldn't be any worries. For NOVA it's different, as they seem to be Public Company with too many idiots on the management board.

plow7010 said...

Yeah, what you ask is exactly what I wanna know. :D
I'd just like to watch the recent trouble caused by NOVA as a negative example. (^o^) Since I'm a NOVA student, I can look on it closely.

UltraNEO said...

I dunno have you been reading.. but I wrote quite a lot about NOVA in recent weeks.. maybe if your interested in my views, opinions and you have time, please have a peak...


"NOVA in trouble"
http://mixi.jp/view_diary.pl?id=566487733&owner_id=9803233

"1人 vs 世界は"
http://mixi.jp/view_diary.pl?id=567661826&owner_id=9803233

"NOVA pulls a hat-trick?"
http://mixi.jp/view_diary.pl?id=575337155&owner_id=9803233

"More PEOPLE who're NOT STUPID!"
http://mixi.jp/view_diary.pl?id=596972840&owner_id=9803233


I told one of my Jpns friends about NOVA and i'm sorry to say.. he almost pissed himself in laughter!

Well.. I hope you've not lost too much money through NOVA. Rumours been circulating that ALL schools will be closing soon.

UltraNEO said...

Doh... BLOGGER!! ><

my mixi:
mixi.jp/list_diary.pl?id=9803233

plow7010 said...

Ah... I'm not on the friend list of the ID. So I haven't seen them before but they are interesting! Let me send you the request to add me on your friend list later.