Monday, October 02, 2006

Rock ON!

Since it was raining cats and dogs yesterday, I wasn't able to take my kids to the Yagura parade held in front of the nearest station from my house.
Here is the related article which I posted last year.

Therefore we decided to stay home, but it's so boring for me to stay home that I went to the English school to which I belong this afternoon in order to take some free conversation classes. There are some nice ladies in the room. How lucky I am! Only me is male! hehe....Needless to say, I rocked on the situation. :)

"rock on" means "have fun so much", according to my dictionary.

By the way, now that I'm a level-4 student in NOVA and have already taken almost all lessons for level-4 students, but I haven't gotten the recommendation to become a level-3 student. However, I don't care about that. I know my weakness so well - such as vocabulary and the speed of speaking.

Anyway.... I've just set up an immediate goal. Let me introduce it to you. I'm eager to become a high level student after taking some VOICE classes today, actually. I can't explain exactly why I hope so. Frankly speaking.... I'll become a level-3 student within half year, and then get at least 800 points on the TOEIC test I'm going to take for my second time next Summer, of course without special preparation.

The above isn't joke. I'm serious. Ummm I'm sooooo cooooool. :)

No comments: