Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lose a tooth

I've lost a tooth the day before yesterday when I was having supper! Holy cow! Damn it!

dropped of my tooth

Sorry, I've just pulled your leg. :)

As a matter of fact, my implant(false tooth, artificial tooth) just came out. I had felt the tooth would drop off for a week, actually. When I was eating dinner last Friday night, it came off out of blue. :) It had been in my gum for only 3 years... My gum might become weaker than before because I'm already on the wrong side of 40. :( I asked the dentist who has cured the tooth before on the phone if the retreatment is easy or not. According to him, it's a piece of cake and will finish before you know it. Needless to say, I was relieved to hear that. I intend to go see him tomorrow after work.

I wanted to post an article about this incident at once but I wasn't able to do that, due to the trouble of Internet connection. In fact, the connection gave up the ghost out of a clear sky when I tried to post this article on my blog space. Of course I made a call on the customer service as soon as I noticed the problem. He responded me that they would find out the cause and try to fix it. Now I can use the Internet comfortably as usual.

No comments: