Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sleep on Hallway

I expected to go to the English school yesterday at which I usually take some free conversation classes on Saturday, but I wasn't able to go there because of a big hangover. Let me introduce the reason I had the terrible one yesterday to you. Maybe funny. :)

The day before yesterday I asked my wife to do me a favor but she refused my request without thinking. I got furious(raised the roof) at her! After I quit smoking, I tend to get angry soon, actually. I might have become a short-tempered(impatient) person.

What? Do you ask me what the favor is? Sorry, I can't tell you the details because it's sort of our personal information. :)

Anyway, I went get a drink alone after the fight. Actually, I tend to drink alcohol too much whenever I go for a drink alone because nobody can't stop me. So I drank a little too much as usual. hehe. But not so much, I suppose. When I got home, the entrance of my house was locked! "I'm locked out! Holy cow!" Usually my wife put the key on the secret place outside my house, but she didn't do that on the day! However, I finally got into my house somehow.
And then.... when I was about to go to bed, there wasn't my futon(布団) in the bedroom! "Darn it! Where in the world(on earth, the f**k) is my futon!" I found it out on a hallway(corridor, passageway?) close to the bedroom. So I had to sleep in the futon on a hallway through the night, thereby I wasn't able to have a good sleep. That's one of the reasons I had an awful hangover yesterday even though I didn't drink so much. If I slept well, I probably wouldn't have the bad one, I think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you had an argument with your wife. I hope you two will make up. But, your story is very funny.

Anonymous said...

u have rarely said such a complaint. u r always thinking about good luck things.
however u cant help it. anyway did u make up with ur wife?
i couldnt went go there either.my hair cut and permanent 4 straight was taken facking long time!!
....i ll go 28th. how about u? one of bar have party, and will u go to another nova?

plow7010 said...

Hey Makiko,
We often fight each other, actually. It's sort of a method to release our stress. No problem. :)

plow7010 said...

Hey... who? uh.... maybe.... osaru no monkichi,
Yeah, I was so lucky to have such an exciting scene and was able to make a topic. :)
On 28th, I intend to go to the NOVA branch which I usually visit on Saturday, and I won't join the party. maybe....