Monday, October 03, 2005

Yagura parade

October 2nd, 2005

There was a kind of festival in front of the station close to my house last evening.
That's called "Yagura parade".
Also the Yagura main festival is going to be held next weekend. The parade is a kind of the preliminary festival.

A Yagura is similar to "Danjiri" and the manufacturing cost is cheaper than the one of a Danjiri.
But the festival is really exciting and a little dangerous, I think. :D
And a Yagura can turn a corner faster than a Danjiri.

There are 20 Yaguras in the city I live. The view of the lined up Yaguras is actually beautiful.

Yaguras
We walked and sometimes run with pulling a Yagura. I had to take care of my infant children. my children and a Yagura
I guess we walked or run about 20 kilometers... I almost had a cramp in my legs. :-) But I have to get more tired next week end. :-p

The main Yagura festival is being as exciting as last year.

No comments: