Sunday, September 24, 2006

IRON MAIDEN motivates me

I often listen to the new CD of IRON MAIDEN these days, to prepare for the concert that is going to be held in Osaka on October thirtieth. They are reportedly going to play most of the songs in their new album, so I have to memorize them before I attend their performance.

I saw interesting lyrics in the first number in the CD, whose title is "Different World".

I would like you to know...
When you see the simple things...
To appreciate this life...
It's not too late to learn...

This phrase consists of only easy words but it makes me feel alive, especially, the last part "It's not too late to learn" sounds great to me.

It's not too late to learn, I'm already on the wrong side of 40, though.

I've just got an exciting news! Apparently, LAUREN HARRIS - the eldest daughter of STEVE HARRIS, the IRON MAIDEN leader and one of founding members - is going to support the greatest heavy metal band on the planet on their Japan tour with her solo band.
Sounds super great! I've just been presented an unexpected pleasure! Here is her myspace address.

No comments: