Saturday, June 10, 2006

Blood Donation

June 10th, 2006

I went to donate some(400cc) of my blood yesterday. In Japan it's one of common voluntary activities. In my case, I do that every 3 or 4 months.
For me, there are 3 purposes of blood donation.
Firstly, I actually often have a stiff neck due to my bad blood circulation. But I don't have it after blood donation. I guess it makes my blood circulation so good maybe. In fact, I'm super fine today! haha.
Secondly, I can check my health condition for free! The Japanese Red Cross Society send me the results of my blood test in 2 weeks.
And last, it's one of my voluntary activities as other people.

I usually respond blood donation is one of my hobbies when I'm asked what my hobby is by anyone. Most of people who ask me the question react strangely. :)

No comments: