Sunday, December 31, 2006

Relax

Sunday, December thirty first, two thousands and six

This article may be the last post of this year on my blog space. Yesterday my brother's family came to my house to make some rice cakes by hand. These days most Japanese people make rice cakes by machine or buy them at supermarkets or somewhere like those. Since we are the families who think Japanese traditions and customs are very important, we make rice cakes by hand at this time every year.
I was really tired yesterday due to my busy job, and making rice cakes wore me out as well. However, I have 3 kids, so my wife often tells me that I can't work too hard. :( I'd like to escape somewhere! Anyway, let me relax during this holidays to recover from my fatigue. I've just come up with a good idea! I'll go to the massage shop where I sometimes have a massage. The cost is a little expensive, but it's worth every penny. That's because there are some nice masseuses in the shop. :)

May the coming year bring you health and happiness.


be worth every penny: それだけの価値がある
masseuse: 女性マッサージ師

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

osaruno monkichi

this is my last comment this year 2006.
oh!! your family is great!! In my childhood , my family already use rice cake machine.so i have thought it is natural.

In guam especal his hotel, you know "gattsu ishimatsu" come evey year.and he make rice cake by his hand in new year.

First time, i was happy that i could see him and i took a picture with him ,but now i just wanna eat rice cake.
gomennasai.
And i wana eat it tomorrow. ha-ha

ok!! anyway "rainen mo yoroshiku onegai shimasu."

from cute girl saru

plow7010 said...

Hey the cute girl,
Be careful not to have rice cakes too much. haha.
Talking of Gattsu Ishimatsu, he often says kind of a middle aged man's joke, "OK Bokujou", right? :)

こちらこそ、よろしくお願いします。(^^)/