Sunday, December 24, 2006

Pre-Xmas Party

Sunday, December twenty fourth, two thousands and six

I visited my Australian friend's home with two of my children yesterday, to have a little Christmas party. My wife dropped us off at the place, so I was able to drink alcohol, however, I had to go home earlier than my friends had expected because I went to the party with my kids. That's why I don't have a hangover today. haha.
When I was drinking some beer there, a Canadian guy came to the party. Actually, the Canadian used to be the roommate of Daniel, who is a nice American guy and used to be one of my English teachers. What a nice surprise! :) Apparently, the Canadian guy have been studying Japanese at the same volunteer school as my Australian friend.

with a nice Canadian guyLet me upload the picture taken in the party, but a little out of focus, though. I personally think it's OK that the photo is out of focus, because it's sort of his personal information. He and I respectively show up in the right and the left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Pro.
I envy you because you have foreign friends and had a Christmas party with them.

Sounds exciting!

plow7010 said...

Hey Makiko,
Yeah, I'm so lucky to have such nice friends. I couldn't be happier.