Tuesday, August 30, 2005

without air-conditioners

August 30th, 2005

I'm writing this diary without using dictionaries. I always post English diary with using my dictionary in my PC. The dictionary is very useful and convenient. But I decided to post this diary without using dictionary. So, I may make some(a lot of ?) mistakes in this diary. :-p

Nowadays, it's cool to sleep well without air-conditioners. (Did the hot season finish?) I usually fall asleep with an air-conditioner when it's too hot. Air-conditioners make me feel comfortable. And I can fall asleep easily with it. But it's not natural. Therefore, I sometimes feel a little bad condition with it.

I have a good sleep in natural cool condition. How about you ?

2 comments:

Ako said...

It's getting hotter again, isn't it?
I have to turn an air conditioner on again. How about you?

plow7010 said...

>>ako-san:

You can say that again. :D
I sometimes turn it on again. (ToT)