Monday, August 01, 2005

Fireworks

August 1st, 2005

There was a fireworks in Toyama prefecture, Japan.

Toyama is so far from my house which is in Osaka prefecture. The distance is about 400 kilo meters(250 miles).
Of course, I didn't see it. But I was able to see it on the Internet.
Yes! The organizer of the fireworks distributed the image in real time.
My third son is very interested in fireworks. So, he gazed the image on my PC.

fireworks on my PC
Also, in Osaka, there was "PL Fireworks", one of the most famous fireworks tonight. But it's too difficult for us to see... Because, so many people come there to see it. Before my wife and I get married, we'd tried to see it. We'd had a good time. But, we wasn't able to come home soon after the fireworks. The reason is an awful traffic jam. We usually get home by car from there an hour and a half. But we took 4 hours to get home by my car.
We decided not to go see it forever. :D

In Japan, there are a lot of fireworks in summer.

How about your country ?