Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Scary Piano School ?

My daughter, who is 4 years old, usually take a piano lesson on Monday evening. She actually likes playing the piano.

My wife asked me,
"The piano school, which our daughter attend, allows us to borrow an electronic organ for a few days. What do you think ?".

I replied,
"That's free, isn't it ? Of course that's OK. But be careful about sales talk after that. I'm worried that the school staff pressures us to buy it.".

Don't make light of the world..... :-)

3 comments:

plow7010 said...

My site is vert informative ? Really ? I'm glad to hear that.

I'll visit your site later.

Thank you.

niltiac said...

You are probably right about the piano school...but at least your daughter will have a chance to practice. :-)

Bye!

plow7010 said...

Yes! That's a good chance. :-)

Anyway we have to buy a electronic piano soon or later.
The one which the school lend us is a little too big. I'll buy the smaller one anytime soon.

See ya !