Friday, August 26, 2005

a bad buy - a small piano

My wife bought our daughter a small electronic piano a few days ago. It sort of looks like a keyboard.
Our daughter is only 4 years old. So, we decided to buy a cheap one for her and to buy bigger one when she grow up.

a small piano

My wife bought the piano at a neighborhood music store without asking me. It costs about 30,000 yen(about $300). I checked the price of it on the Internet store. The price is about 25,000 yen. I got upset. I said my wife, "Why didn't you ask me where we should buy it !?" We lost 5,000 yen. (ToT)

My shopping style is .... First, I check the quality of the real one at neighborhood stores. Then, I compare the price at the stores with it on the Internet stores. Most of the goods sold on the Internet are cheaper than actual stores. Why doesn't my wife know about it ? That's strange... She sometimes use the Internet. She had to check the price herself before buying.
I can't complain... What's done is done....

By the way, our daughter can always practice on the piano at home. The sound might bother us from now. :-)

3 comments:

Ako said...

What cute and tiny fingers your daughter has! The keyboard looks bigger than it is.

plow7010 said...

>>ako-san:

Yes! She is really cute. You can say that again. :-)

Have you ever tried doing practice like that ?

Ako said...

I used to. It was a long long time ago and for a few years, so I cannot play the piano now. (^-^;