Monday, August 15, 2005

Difficult ! - Articles

Today I was studying English, especially about "articles(a, an, the)" almost all the day.

It's difficult for most Japanese to understand about articles and plurals perfectly. Because there's no part of speech called "article" in Japanese.

Studying about "articles" seems basic, but it's very important to write and speak English, I think.

I'm always afraid of making mistakes in English expression.

I'm tired...... Could I have a drink of beer ? :D

6 comments:

Ako said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ako said...

I agree with you. I often make mistakes with articles. For me, tense is difficult too.

plow7010 said...

>>ako-san:

Nice to see you again.
Yeah ! Articles and tense often bother us.

See ya !

plow7010 said...

Thanks for your visit and bookmarking.

I'll see your site later.

Bye.

Anonymous said...

I am an english speaking american and you are doing an excellant job! Have a beer! lol.

plow7010 said...

>>Mr. or Ms. Anonymous:

Thanks for your visit.

Yeah ! I have a lot of beer tonight, too.
I can't live without alcohol. :-)