Sunday, November 18, 2007

Teacher Accessed My Blog By Chance

Sunday, November eighteenth, two thousand and seven

There was a small party held at a Japanese style bar in front of JR Wakayama station last night. I attended the party with some NOVA teachers, staff and students. One of my friends organized it, so I'd like to say to her "I can't thank you enough."

Right after the party, I passed my name card, which has my email address and blog address, to a teacher who is from England. He said to me that he's had a look at my blog recently when he was googling about NOVA, as soon as I gave it to him. I was sooooooo glad! What a coincidence! Good job, Google! :D

That was exactly a great time to hear he's accessed my blog before. It's my pleasure to hear someone browsed my sites. I hoped he came here and left his comments someday....

2 comments:

UltraNEO said...

Well.. you have to remember that Blogger is part of the Google Network, just like YouTube. Naturally they'll wanna advertise it's users..

plow7010 said...

Yeah, I think so too. For instance, you will be able to find my blog on the result list when you google with "English diary." :D