Saturday, September 09, 2006

How lucky I am!

a VOICE passI bought a two-monthly VOICE pass which allows me to take VOICE classes as many as I can. "VOICE class" is conducted in free conversation rooms called "VOICE rooms" in NOVA, a very famous English school in Japan. Actually, I prefer taking VOICE classes to taking regular lessons plus I'm not so busy at work this month and next month, in addition, the branch of NOVA to which I belong provides some VOICE classes every Tuesday evening, Friday evening, and Sunday afternoon of this month. So I decided to buy the pass to have many opportunities for my practice.
I took some VOICE classes when there aren't many students in the room. Only me, or a student and me! How lucky I am! I was able to speak much more than usual! Of course I spoke strange and funny English, though. For me, it's a little hard to take them after work because I usually tend to be tired at that time. However, I had a lot of fun! Let me ask my teachers to correct some articles on my English blog from next time if there're no other students in the room. I'm so lucky that I could improve my speaking skill easily!.... I wonder if it can be true... hehe.

To tell the truth, I'm a little bit worried that my wife get angry at me because of often going out alone. I speculate that she doesn't get angry as usual from now on. I haven't smoked for 10 days so far, luckily, she's been in a good mood. How lucky I am! I've just gotten 4 good effects thanks to no smoking. :)

I will be able to ...

  • keep my brains fresh.
  • get healthy.
  • save money.
  • often go out alone because my wife looks happy.

No comments: